The people at Jack Rabbit USA are well trained to provide the needed assistance, and they understand you need it fast. Be ready for roadside emergencies by putting Jack Rabbit USA’s contact number in your cell phone. The folks at Jack Rabbit USA take great pride in being available for fuel delivery, unlock services, spare tire replacement, and jump starts. Have you ever had the frustrating experience of being locked out of your vehicle? Maybe while you filled up your gas tank, you locked the car; but the keys were still tangling in the ignition. Maybe you just can’t find your keys anywhere, nor can you get to your spare set. Give Jack Rabbit USA a call. They specialize in safe unlocks. Even new tires can go flat. Debris on the road is often too small to see as you’re traveling, especially at night; or you could encounter a nasty pothole. If you need help with a flat tire or spare tire replacement, call Jack Rabbit USA. towing and recovery El Paso
They’ll quickly get to you and provide the flat tire repair service you need. If you travel just a little too far after the “Empty” light comes on in your vehicle, you may find yourself stranded and in need of gasoline. Simply give Jack Rabbit USA a call, and they’ll deliver gasoline right where you are. The cold weather can increase the odds of having problems with your car’s battery. If your car suddenly won’t start, Jack Rabbit USA can help by providing fast jump start service. For emergency roadside assistance, contact Jack Rabbit USA. The cold season is upon us, which means it’s time to winterize our automobiles. Jack Rabbit USA, besides offering emergency roadside services such as lockout service, offers tips for winterizing your vehicle. towing and recovery Clarksville
1. Make sure you have the right 50-50 mix of anti-freeze and water in your radiator; inexpensive antifreeze testers are available at auto parts stores.
2. As a preventative measure, get a tune-up.
4. Be sure your windshield wipers are in good working condition. If smearing occurs, it’s time to replace them. Fill up your windshield washer reservoir with wiper fluid, which, unlike water, won’t freeze. towing and recovery beaumont
5. Check your battery posts to be sure they are free of corrosion. If your battery is more than three years old, have it checked. Clean or replace your battery, as needed.
6. Because the exhaust can potentially emit harmful carbon monoxide into your vehicle, get your exhaust system checked for leaks.
7. Get your belts and hoses checked by a mechanic because cold weather can be tough on them.
8. Make sure your tires have the right amount of pressure, to achieve the best traction. In winter conditions, traction is especially important. Be aware that 10-degree drops in temperature cause a loss of air pressure. towing and recovery pasadena tx
9. If you have a four-wheel drive, check to be sure the system engages and disengages easily. Educate all the drivers in your home on how to operate the 4WD, as needed.
10. Keep your gas tank at least half full at all times. Jack Rabbit USA, your go-to place for battery jump starts and fuel service, urges you to be safe on the road this winter.